I was looking all around the web for this firmware, since mine came with Chinese and no option to change it in the router gui. Luckily a Chinese sellers from aliexpress sent it to me!
So I thought I could share it here, so that if anyone other needs it they won’t have the same struggle finding it.
PS, this firmware isn’t english by default, it requires you to go into settings and change language. There are several videos on youtube explaning this.
Click here to download
Please leave a comment if you have questions.
I just got the new wifi card I ordered from dealextreme, and what suprised me was that it was bundled with a Benini Linux Live Disc. And from that linux distro you can actually run a wifi password cracker. Also comes with a simple guide to cracking WEP/PSK etc. I tried on my own router with WEP, and it found the key within minutes!
It only costs 23.8 USD, and IMO its worth it!
– IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11nup to 150 Mbps raw transmission rates
– High 1000mW transmission power for ultra long range operation
– Supports 64, 128, 256-bit WEP, WPA, WPA2 security mode
– Supports WMMTM (Wi-Fi Multimedia), BT3, Software AP (Access Point)
– USB 2.0 connectivity
– 2.4GHz-2.484GHz frequency
– Detachable antenna
– Operation range up to 500m (indoor) / 1000~2000m (outdoor) – manufacture rated
– Supports Windows 98SE, ME, 2000, XP, X64, Vista, Mac, Linux
– USB cable and 2* drivers CD included
Link to the card.